2021/02/05

Hi there ...

 it has been a while since I updated by blog - again. Seems this comes in cycles. But life has kept me busy but now, as it settled down, I plan to update more often.

Short recap: 2020 started off nice, my project Homeworld Mobile with Stratosphere Games was developing well in team with Gearbox Publishing. I prepared to move to Berlin, building a new house which took a lot of time from me. Then Corona hit - no travel to cool conferences. I am missing this. November we moved into the new home and been busy with furniture (I hate assembling PAX!) and stuff. Meanwhile Homeworld closed tests shown promise and as we speak we are running the third. I love the team!

Oh, December 3rd 2020 I got married to my love. Main achievement unlocked!

So now 2021 things look bright. New home, Homeworld is going cool, I managed to reduce my clients to two major ones, both are way cool projects, teams and companies. So I got time for them, my project and of course my family.

Stay tuned for updates like "what to think about then your publisher got acquired", "Latest trends in f2p", "What Genshin Impact did to us", "WTF is Google Stadia doing", "Buying spree of companies and why it matters" and more.